What's new in Reunion for iPhone, version 2
Version 2 is a major upgrade to our popular Reunion for iPhone app. This is a free upgrade to all previous versions of Reunion for iPhone.
If you do not already own Reunion for iPhone, you can purchase it from the iTunes App Store.
New in Version 2
- Optimized graphics for Retina displays.
- Optimized design takes advantage of the 4-inch screen on the iPhone 5 and the latest iPod Touch.
- Identify and list relatives/relationships for anyone in the family file.
- Search for places and display a list of people whose records include an event with the desired place.
- The new Recent button provides a handy shortcut to quickly return to the most recent list or view.
- Use your device's camera to take pictures and link them to people in your family file.
- Link pictures from your device's photo library to people in your family file.
- Pictures of people can be emailed for sharing and printing.
- A heart icon appears in a person's button when the person has multiple spouses. Tap this icon to see the person's spouses and the children with each spouse.
- Tap and hold a person's name in any list or view to show more details about a person, without closing the list/view.
- Tap and hold an event or fact in the Edit Person or Edit Family window to see all of the data for that event.
- Tap and hold a source in the Sources List to see more of that source.
- Tap the relationship field in the Edit Person window to see (and optionally go to) the source person for whom relatives have been identified.
- The contact fields introduced in Reunion 10 for Mac are supported.
- Tree view can be emailed for sharing and printing.
- The People list can be searched and filtered with several options. For example, you can show a list of everybody with pictures, or everybody with multiple spouses, or everybody whose record was modified today, etc.
- Tap the title bar of the People list to see the number of people in the list.
- Overview was renamed to Tree (as in Reunion for Macintosh).
- Index was renamed to People list (as in Reunion for Macintosh).
- A new Person menu appears when you tap the husband or wife in the current family view.
- Tools window has been updated.
- Total number of entries in the Bookmarks list appears at the top of the list.
- Family files can be deleted via swiping the file name on the iPhone.