What's new in Reunion for iPad, version 2
Version 2 is a major upgrade to our popular Reunion for iPad app. This is a free upgrade to all previous versions of Reunion for iPad.
If you do not already own Reunion for iPad, you can purchase it from the iTunes App Store.
New in Version 2
- Optimized graphics for Retina displays.
- Sidebar can be positioned on either side of the screen.
- Search for places and display a list of people whose records include an event with the desired place.
- Use your iPad's camera to take pictures and link them to people in your family file.
- Link pictures from your iPad's photo library to people in your family file.
- Support for screen mirroring.
- The contact fields introduced in Reunion 10 for Macintosh are supported.
- Tap and hold a person's name in any list/view to show more details about a person, without closing the list/view.
- Tap and hold an event or fact in the Edit Person or Edit Family window to see all of the data for that event.
- Tap and hold a source in the Sources List to see more of the source text.
- Tap the relationship field in the Edit Person window to see (and optionally go to) the source person for whom relatives have been identified.
- A heart icon appears in a person's button when he or she has multiple spouses. Tap this icon to see the person's spouses and the children with each spouse.
- Index was renamed to People list (as in Reunion for Macintosh).
- A new Person menu appears when you tap the husband or wife in the current family view.
- Total number of entries in the Bookmarks list appears at the top of the list.