Update Release Notes
This page contains a list of new features and other fixes/changes in version 9.08, 9.09, 9.0a, 9.0b and 9.0c:
- New Feature: Added support for Reunion for iPad.
Click here for more information.
- Source List - fixed a problem when sorting on source type.
- iPhone - fixed a crash when sending family files with a large number of pictures to the iPhone.
- iPhone - fixed some memory problems when creating web media pages.
- Picture window - fixed a problem when using space-drag to pan a cropped picture.
- Snow Leopard (Mac OS 10.6) - fixed cosmetic glitch that appeared in some lists.
- GEDCOM Import - fixed a problem introduced in Reunion 9.0a that prevented structured source fields from being imported properly.
- Charts - fixed display and printing issues with graphic images on charts.
- Snow Leopard (Mac OS 10.6) - fixed an incompatibility with Reunion and Snow Leopard where family files would not open if they had source citations visible on the family card. Also fixed the display of source citations in note fields.
- Snow Leopard (Mac OS 10.6) - fixed an incompatibility with Reunion and Snow Leopard when compacting family files while displaying children and parents in the list format.
- iDisk/MobileMe - fixed some problems when uploading web reports to iDisk.
- iDisk/MobileMe - replaced references to .mac (dot mac) with MobileMe.
- Sorting Children - when sorting children on the family card, the modified date for the family card will be updated.
- Printing - improved printing quality of PDF objects pasted in charts.
- Web Reports - fixed a problem on Intel Macs when generating Google Analytics code.
- LDS - fixed a bug when applying temple date and code to marked people.
- LDS/GEDCOM Import - submitted status of LDS events will no longer be lost if a date is present.
- Manual - several improvements in the manual.
- Web Styles - several improvements to .css files.
- Fixed a rare crash when sending a family file to the iPhone.
- Fixed a problem that could cause incorrect or missing links after a crash or power failure. This problem was accidentally introduced in the 9.08 update.
- Fixed some minor memory leaks.
- New Feature: Added support for the iPhone and iPod Touch version of Reunion. Click here for more information.
- Improved date sorting in lists and reports.
- Improved support for RTF index codes in reports going to NeoOffice.
- Improved the "Leister Home" web style to support longer names.
- Fixed a problem with the Find Citation Detail function.
- Fixed a problem when importing family files containing new source types and new source fields.
- Fixed two problems with the privacy filter when used in Register reports.
- Fixed a rare crash when exporting Temple Ready files.
- Fixed a problem with Google Analytics.
- Fixed a rare problem with saving sources in facts fields.
- Fixed a problem where marked sets would not work properly for family files containing more than 262,000 people.
- Fixed a rare crash when opening saved found lists.
- Fixed a rare problem with duplicate files on web media pages.
- Fixed a problem with web media pages reporting links to missing media files.
- Updated the LDS Temples file.
- Updated the US Presidents perspective events.