Reunion 11 Localization - Compiling Your NIB Files
If you would like to compile your .nib files so they can not be opened and edited, follow these instructions...
- Launch xCode.
- Choose File > New > Project from xCode's main menu.
- Select "Application" / "Cocoa Application" - click Next
- Enter a Product Name, for example "Localized Reunion" - click Next.
- Save the project to your Desktop.
- Open the .lproj folder containing all of your localized .nib files and sort the list by file Kind.
- Select all of the .nib files and drag them into the Supporting Files group in your xCode project.
Note: do not drag the entire .lproj folder into xCode, you must select the actual .nib files and drag them into your xCode project.
- Choose Product > Build from xCode's main menubar. This creates an application with all of your .nib files compiled.
- Locate the new application at the bottom of list on the left side in the Products group. Right-click on the newly built .app and select "Show in Finder"
- Right-click on the new application in the Finder and select "Show Package Contents."
- You will find your compiled .nib files in the Resources / Your_Language.lproj folder.