I bought Reunion on CD and now it tells me I'm in demo mode and is asking for a user name and license number.
- Quit Reunion if it is running.
- Insert your original Reunion 10 CD.
- Double-click the Install Reunion icon.
- A window will appear asking "Would you like to authorize this computer?"
- Click the button.
- Click .
Any of these three situations would make the "demo mode" appear and ask for license information:
- Reunion 10 was installed on a different Mac. For example, if Reunion 10 was installed on your iMac and then you got a new MacBook and downloaded Reunion 10 to the MacBook.
- Your Mac has different OS X user accounts. For example, if Reunion 10 was installed while logged into Mac OS X with your account, but now your spouse is trying to use Reunion 10 while logged into Mac OS X with her account. In this case you should follow the six steps above while your spouse is logged in with her Mac OS X account.
- The hard drive was initialized. For example, if your Mac has troubles and your technician erases your hard drive, initializes your preferences, or creates a new, "clean" Mac OS X account.